6/17/2556

Apple MacBook Air MD760LL/A 13.3-Inch Laptop PC Review

Apple MacBook Air MD760LL/A 13.3-Inch Laptop PC Review

Apple MacBook Air MD760LL/A 13.3-Inch Laptop PC Review Well, I purchased this at the Apple Store at Manhattan Beach, CA, and immediately upon opening the box, the Macbook Air had two small dings in the aluminum - one on the side of the monitor, and one that appeared to be small hole by the keyboard. Apple MacBook Air MD760LL/A It was small but noticeable, so I returned it and got another that was in pristine condition. Any Apple executives out there reading this, please check out this store. I don't know if they're repackaging returned products or what but this was the second time I purchased something from there and had to return it because of some issue.

Apple MacBook Air MD760LL/A
The Macbook Air was a better choice for me over the Macbook Pro Retina (which I kept for three days and returned), and here's why - (1) better battery life (until they come out with the new Haswell Pro's)... you will get 12 hours at least if you're writing and doing light surfing or watching Youtube videos. If you turn off wifi and bluetooth, you may get more; (2) smaller and easier to carry, hold, etc. Apple MacBook Air MD760LL/A (this factor might not sound much but it makes a huge difference and is probably the #1 reason why people love their Macbook Airs); (3) less expensive (which means I was less paranoid about it); (4) and for some reason, the screen doesn't hurt my eyes as much. It's strange but the Retina display hurts my eyes after a few hours. (5) the keyboard is great right out of the box so it's easier to type on than the Macbook Pro. I had to work on the Macbook Pro for 3 days before the keyboard was soft enough for me to type faster. Apple MacBook Air MD760LL/A Also the fact that the laptop is shaped like a wedge also helps me type faster and is more comfortable for me to type on (Apple exec, please take notice of this for the Macbook Pro's).



Battery life is as good as advertised
 
Apple MacBook Air MD760LL/A 13.3-Inch Laptop PC Review Ok I've had the MacBook Pro Retina and the latest version of the Air. This thing may not have the screen resolution of the Retina, but the battery lasts forever. I got this fully charged and turned on at 2pm and spent the day installing Microsoft Office and various other programs and media from my other machines. At 1030pm I was down to 54% battery. Today I've been on it the last few hours and its still down to the 40s.

Apple MacBook Air MD760LL/ The other features of the Macbook are good as expected but nothing ground breaking. I wouldn't switch up if you have a model thats pretty current. I can't tell a big difference in performance between this and my one from mid 2012 I got. I just switched because I travel a lot and want the extra battery for flights. The 13" model is definitely noticeably heavier than the 11" was, but nothing too crazy. Overall great machine and I can't begin to express how amazing the battery is on this thing.

Apple MacBook Air MD760LL/A Specifications

  • Apple MacBook Air MD760LL/A 13.3-Inch Laptop PC Review
  • Display     13.3-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit glossy widescreen display with support for millions of colors
  • Processor     1.3 GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 (Turbo Boost up to 2.6 GHz) with 3 MB shared L3 cache
  • Storage     128 GB flash storage
  • Memory     4 GB of 1600 MHz LPDDR3 memory (maximum of 8 GB)
  • Graphics     Intel HD Graphics 5000 internal graphics processor with 512 MB of GDDR5 memory
  • Video     Thunderbolt digital video output (native Mini DisplayPort output); compatible with DVI, VGA, and dual-link DVI output using optional adapters; HDMI audio and video output using third-party Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter (sold separately)
  • Audio     Stereo speakers; dual microphones; headphone port; support for Apple iPhone headset with microphone
  • Connections      One Thunderbolt port (up to 10 Gbps),Two USB 3 ports (up to 5 Gbps),SDXC card slot,MagSafe 2 power port
  • Communications     802.11ac Wi-Fi wireless networking (802.11a/b/g/n compatible); Bluetooth 4.0
  • Camera     HD 720p FaceTime camera
  • Size and Weight     12.8 x 8.94 x 0.68 inches; 2.96 pounds   





0 comment em “Apple MacBook Air MD760LL/A 13.3-Inch Laptop PC Review”