6/24/2556

ASUS 1015E-DS01-PK 10.1-Inch Laptop Review - Excellent notebook

ASUS 1015E-DS01-PK 10.1-Inch Laptop Review

ASUS 1015E-DS01-PK 10.1-Inch Laptop Review I like this muscled mini laptop since it arrived to my hand 3 days ago. Just what I was looking for: an updated to my 3 years lenovo S10e mini, at a reasonable price; plus 1 year international warranty. Faster RAM, LED displays, actual OS (win 8 64 bits), HDMI ouput and USB 3.0 Not only met my expectations it really surpassed these I was skeptical at first about this little thing but I am blown away. I own a few laptops including a last generation vaio. For what you pay here 250 bucks you get a really nice machine. I am running 3ds max with no issues in this thing.I saw some people writing in these reviews stuff like it can be better or whatever. its the perfect machine for this money. Its comparable to the ultrabook I have at speed and that's got a solid drive in it! I thought for sure I was going to replace the hard drive in this one with a solid but it is not necessary at all. Boot time is around 30 seconds . Windows 8 interface sucks but the os itself is way better than anything on the market extremely stable , I install classic shell and run it with a classic interface. As for the people who complain about this product spend a hundred more and get the 350 dollar ultrabook from asus for heaven's sake. the battery is as they say around 7 hours .Screen is excellent I seat outside on the patio and I can see it perfectly. the keyboard very responsive and adequate for your hands. The mouse pad is big enough and responds accordingly as in the instructions. the built is solid with a nice piano finish on top. It is not thick just perfect. The fan blows warm but if you know about computers celeron chips run a little hotter. but nothing weird. if you complain about that get yourself a laptop with an atom processor at less than half the speed. I bought a pink one for the wife today. Overall a fantastic product. Thumbs up to Asus


ASUS 1015E-DS01-PK Features-At-A-Glance

  • Windows 8 includes the power and productivity of the desktop, there when you need it.
  • Always-on with up to 14 days standby time and 2-second Instant On resume from hibernate mode1
  • Slim and compact profile that's less than 1" thin and just 2.64lbs light for excellent portability
  • Up to 7.5 hrs battery life1 and worry free auto data back up when battery life falls below 5%
  • 32GB x 3years free ASUS cloud storage (valued at $49.99)

ASUS 1015E-DS01-PK Specifications

  • ASUS 1015E-DS01-PK Review
  • Operating System: Windows 8 (64-bit)
  • Display: 10.1" HD (1366x768) LED backlit display
  • Processor: Intel® Celeron® Processor 847 (1.1GHz)
  • Graphics: Intel® GMA HD
  • Wireless: 802.11 b/g/n
  • Memory: 2GB DDR3
  • Storage: 320GB (5400 RPM ) + 32GB ASUS WebStorage3
  • Camera: HD Camera, 720P
  • Speakers: Stereo speakers with ASUS SonicMaster Lite technology
  • Card Reader: SD/MMC card reader
  • Input/ Output:
    • 1 x Audio jack combo
    • 1 x VGA port
    • 1 x HDMI port
    • 1 x USB 3.0 port
    • 2 x USB 2.0 port
    • 1 x RJ45
  • Battery: Up to 7.5 hours1
  • Dimensions: 10.3" x 7.1" x 0.9~1.4" (W x D x H)
  • Weight: 2.64 lbs with battery
  • Color:: Available in Polished Black and Pink



0 comment em “ASUS 1015E-DS01-PK 10.1-Inch Laptop Review - Excellent notebook”